Tuesday, March 7, 2023

These Stain-Resistant Shirts Repelled (Almost) Everything We Threw at Them

I love the crisp, clean look of a pristine white shirt, so white tees, button-downs, and blouses are year-round staples in my wardrobe. My problem: I’m messy. Running to catch the train with a cup of coffee? You can bet I roll into work with a suspicious splash of brown down my front. Enjoying a glass of pinot noir? I’m just one overenthusiastic cheers away from a total crime scene. And don’t get me started on condiments. Ketchup, barbecue sauce, mustard, and sriracha have ruined more of my clothes than I care to admit. Dare I dream of a shirt that can resist liquids, spills, and stains (without looking and feeling like a raincoat)?

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/blog/stain-resistant-shirts/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment