Monday, March 20, 2023

The Fire Extinguisher, Smoke Detector, Carbon Monoxide Detector, and Other Safety Essentials You Need in Your Home

Moving is a stressful process, and one of the biggest stress factors is ensuring your new home is safe for your health and prepared for any possible emergencies. I’m moving right now, and between packing and planning for my new place, the items I overlooked are all about emergency preparedness and safety. In making my own list, I realized these things matter whether you are moving into your first apartment (like me), outfitting your first house, or just making overdue updates. You may never need these items, but having them could give you peace of mind.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/safety-essentials-for-your-home/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment