Thursday, March 30, 2023

The Best Headphones for Running

There is a little ritual I do before every run. After the required prelude of lacing sneakers, applying Body Glide, and patting pockets to confirm the custody of keys, I put in my earbuds, close my eyes, take a deep breath, and press play. In that moment, I shrug off the worries and responsibilities of the day. For the time being, there is only me, the music, and the movement. The act of propelling your body forward through space can have significant benefits to your physical and mental health, but the hardest part is taking that first step.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/best-running-headphones/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment