Friday, March 3, 2023

Everything You Need to Break Up With Your Phone, From Free Tricks to Phone Safes

I first realized I had an unhealthy attachment to my phone the day I stood in the middle of Big Bend National Park, surrounded by some of the most unique and breathtaking scenery the US has to offer but not looking at any of it.

Instead, my eyes were glued to the screen in my hand as I desperately tried to find cell service in an area I knew was completely off-grid.

Frustration welled in my chest as I kept trying to connect, one futile attempt after another, with no luck. I needed service, but not because I was attempting to call for help or consult a trail map I’d downloaded beforehand. I was trying to post a story on Instagram.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/break-up-with-your-phone/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment