Tuesday, November 21, 2023

These Sleek No-Show Socks Are Invisible Under Sneakers. And They’re Less Than $3 a Pair.

I love a statement sock as much as the next gal. But on days when I’m after the breezy, bare-ankled look, a bold crew just won’t do. Going sockless inevitably leads to sweaty, blistered feet and permanently stinky shoes. But most no-show socks, especially the ones that are low-cut enough to wear with loafers, end up slipping down my heels, bunching uncomfortably, or squeezing my feet too tightly.

Luckily, I’ve got a secret weapon: the Eedor Women’s Non-Slip Low-Cut Socks, a pick in our guide to the best no-show socks. Comfy, secure, and inexpensive, this stealthy little pair will knock your (other, inferior) socks off.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/eedor-no-show-socks-review/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment