Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Lego Helps Kids of All Ages Unlock Their Creativity

Every morning, as I walk through my kids’ playroom to get to my home office, I pass thousands of Lego. Some are built into gleaming pre-determined sets from Lego Friends, Harry Potter, City and Technic. Others have been fashioned freehand into monsters, structures and vehicles sprung directly from the weird, creative minds of my kids.

Lego is a simple idea well executed: tiny plastic bricks that can literally build worlds that spans generations. From elementary age (if you’re old enough to know not to stick them in your mouth, you’re old enough to build with them) to old-as-the-hills, almost everyone can enjoy Lego.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/lego-review/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment