Monday, November 20, 2023

Huckberry Mediterranean Turkish Towel Might Just Be the Perfect Beach Towel

For decades I thought that damp-towel smell was just a part of life. I’d used terry-cloth towels post-swim for years (at the beach, pool and lakeside), and it took hours for them to dry, even when hung out in the sunshine.

Then I met a friend of a friend who exclusively uses Turkish towels. She gushed about how quick-drying, lightweight and easy to pack they are. So when I saw Wirecutter’s budget pick, the Huckberry Mediterranean Turkish Towel, on sale for Prime Day, I snapped up four of them.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/huckberry-mediterranean-turkish-towel-review/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment