Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Why I Like Sunglasses With Speakers (Even Though the Audio Experts at Wirecutter Don’t)

When I’m feeling stressed or overwhelmed, there’s nothing I love more than slipping on my noise-cancelling headphones and tuning out the world. But I realize that’s not always the safest option, especially when I’m navigating a traffic-heavy city or hiking through the woods on my favorite trail. So even though I’d prefer to lose myself in a riveting podcast or bop around to my favorite playlist, I often nix the headphones entirely so I can stay aware of my surroundings.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/blog/why-i-like-sunglasses-with-speakers/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment