Wednesday, February 16, 2022

5 Cheap(ish) Things to Bring to a Vacation Rental

Airbnb hosts aren’t mind readers. Yes, most people who rent out their vacation homes on Airbnb or VRBO put a lot of thought into making their guests comfortable, and the listing sites they work with provide all kinds of support and documentation. (We at Wirecutter even have our own advice on how to equip a vacation rental.) Still, over my decade of staying at dozens of vacation rentals, I’ve assembled a useful, albeit quirky, list of gear to bring with me, things whose availability I don’t dare leave to chance. My list does contain a few items that I wouldn’t suggest for other people, such as the electric kettle, which I bring on road trips because 1) my car has space for it and 2) I’ll be much happier knowing I’ll be able to brew a good cup of tea in the mornings. That said, here are five not-so-expensive items from the list that you may not already own and that could make your stay better:

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/blog/5-things-to-bring-to-vacation-rental/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment