Friday, February 18, 2022

Everything You Need for the Perfect Couch Nap

When I was a kid and I stayed home sick from school, my mom would tuck me in on the couch and give me snacks, soup, and total control of our living room TV. I’ve never slept better. As I got older, when I had my wisdom teeth removed, when I had mono, when I was an exhausted new mom, she’d tuck me in to rest. I’m still an exhausted mom (pandemic!), so if I find myself with a rare kid-free afternoon, I take what my mama taught me and settle in on the couch for a glorious nap—with a few cozy essentials. There’s just something about a couch nap that feels like a treat. So if you’re dozing during a weekend of TV marathons, or you have the living room all to yourself while your roommate or partner is out, we think those 40 winks can be even better with the supplies on this list.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/everything-needed-for-perfect-couch-nap/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment