Thursday, October 12, 2023

These 10¢ Clutter-Busters Will Tidy Up Your Tangled Mess of Cords

Kitchen appliances, tech gadgets, and home-entertainment electronics quickly create tangled, ugly messes of wires. It’s especially challenging for me, since my job is testing gear like microphones, headsets, and webcams. I am inundated with cords and cables everywhere I turn; finally overwhelmed by the clutter, I knew I needed a solution.

I tried multiple items that claimed to do the job, but the Velcro One-Wrap Ties are my favorite, and many of my colleagues agree. They’re thin yet strong enough to secure everything from phone chargers to bulky extension cords. And they’re not just for organizing cables.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/velcro-ties-for-cable-management/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment