Friday, February 17, 2023

What to Do If Your Partner Hates Your Body Pillow

Ever since I got a body pillow last year, my husband and I have had a love-hate relationship with it. I love that it’s finally provided some long-sought relief at night for my achy hips, but since it’s one of those gangly, elongated jobs (like our upcoming top-pick body pillow for all-around support, the Milliard U-Shaped Total Body Support Pillow), I hate how lumpy and out of place it looks during the day atop our neatly made bed. My husband, meanwhile, hates how it’s become a physical (and metaphorical) barrier between us, and thus, he loves making fun of it by giving it such nicknames as “the third rail” and “your other husband.”

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/blog/does-your-partner-hate-your-body-pillow/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment