Thursday, February 16, 2023

The Folding Mattress My Overnight Guests Love

In the summer of 2020, during the grueling first months of the pandemic, my family escaped our cramped Brooklyn apartment and journeyed to my mom’s place in Washington state. While my husband and I took turns between an air mattress and a regular bed, our kids crashed on foam folding mattresses. The folding mattresses (also called tri-folds) were surprisingly comfortable—especially compared with the air mattress, which felt clammy and inevitably leaked and hammocked after a few nights, leaving me with back pain. (Even the best air mattresses that Wirecutter has tested aren’t meant to be slept on long term.) I’ve since bought two of the same twin-size folding mattresses, the 4-inch Best Choice Products tri-folds, for guests at my home.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/blog/best-mattress-for-guests/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment