Saturday, February 18, 2023

Secret Weapons for Restless Nights, According to Wirecutter’s Sleep Journalist

I sleep for a living. Or, more precisely, as one of Wirecutter’s resident sleep writers, I make a living trying to help people get a better night’s rest. I’ve tested everything from mattresses to meditation apps, and I know all about good sleep hygiene. But despite having all the best gear and routines, I still often find my mind racing at 4 o’clock in the morning, counting the minutes until my alarm goes off. At times like that, I need help to shut off my brain, calm my body down, and get the sleep I need.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/blog/how-to-sleep-better-wirecutter/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment