Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Why After Four Years We Finally Recommend Air Fryers

I’m always surprised that of all the appliances I’ve tested, the one I get the most questions about is the air fryer. You may also have wondered if air fryers work well, and if you should get one. Back when I first started testing them, I would have said no, since a convection toaster oven can do everything an air fryer can do and more. But after four years of researching and testing different air-fryer models, although my main advice remains the same, my take has become more nuanced. If you don’t have the space for a larger appliance, or if you want a dedicated machine to cook smaller portions of frozen snacks, meat, or vegetables, an air fryer might be a better choice for you.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/blog/why-we-recommend-air-fryers/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment