Tuesday, November 23, 2021

The Best Ice Scraper and Snow Brush

The Hopkins SubZero 80037 has been our ice-scraper pick for years. I’ve used the original test model through four New York City winters and more nor’easters than I care to remember, and Wirecutter senior writer Doug Mahoney has done the same with a second one on his farm in New Hampshire. Both of consider of us consider it indispensable when the white stuff arrives. “Before getting the Hopkins,” Doug said, “I used the smallest, lamest, cheapest ice scrapers I could find. I had no idea that a little added investment would make such a nice difference.” It really does.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/best-ice-scraper/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment