Monday, December 4, 2023

The Silly-Looking Trtl Travel Pillow Is the Only Way I Can Sleep on Flights

I will almost always choose function over fashion, even if that means looking like a total dork in public. I’ve sported a fanny pack since before it was cool, I frequently don my unflattering but extremely protective sun hat on hikes, and I have no qualms using my funny-looking wearable reading light on public transportation.

But the Trtl Pillow, a goofy travel pillow that looks and acts more like a neck brace, was where I drew the line. A long-standing pick in our guide to the best travel pillows, the Trtl Pillow is essentially a fleece scarf with a plastic insert on one side that keeps your neck stable as you doze on flights.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/trtl-travel-pillow-review/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment