Thursday, April 20, 2023

We’ve Recommended Miele Canister Vacuums for Almost a Decade. Here’s Why They’re Worth It.

Buying a good vacuum was one of those boring-but-necessary adulting chores (like going to the dentist or getting my car’s oil changed) that I knew I should do but kept putting off. Frankly, I didn’t think I could afford one. I got by with a cheap vac that was heavy and loud, didn’t suck up anything all that well, and died within a few short years. In 2014, with a toddler and two cats mucking up my apartment, I finally decided it was time to make the investment. I upgraded to a Miele canister vacuum, which Wirecutter began recommending that same year. Nearly a decade later, I’ll never go back.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/miele-canister-vacuums-review/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment