Thursday, December 1, 2022

How to Maximize Space as You’re Packing

The key to traveling well begins before you leave the house. For most people, packing is a pain. It has been for me for a long time. I’ve never traveled particularly well myself. The planes are too small. I don’t quickly adapt to time zone changes. The worse I felt, the easier it was to lose or misplace things as I traveled. Figuring out how to reduce what I carried with me and to organize the way I packed was the easiest way to lower my stress. But the number one rule is to not overthink it. Packing in a manner that maximizes your space and minimizes your confusion is only as difficult as you make it.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/guides/how-to-maximize-space-when-packing/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment