Monday, June 13, 2022

This $28 Garden Tool Cut My Weeding Time in Half

I love gardening. I hate weeding. Thankfully, I have a fix for my garden grief: a stirrup hoe.

I started gardening just over two years ago. Before then, I was a garden mooch. I selfishly enjoyed lazy summer evenings on my parents’ back porch, surrounded by stunning native perennial garden beds lovingly established by my mother. The vibrant colors, alluring fragrance, and charming hustle and bustle of wildlife offered a much-needed reprieve from my otherwise technology-fueled existence. But the thought of exerting such effort to plant a garden of my own? Hard pass.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/blog/garden-weeding-tool-stirrup-hoe/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment