Tuesday, April 12, 2022

The Truth About Trendy Products: A Review of Magic Spoon Cereal

Even though I like to consider myself pretty immune to online ads, the appearance of Magic Spoon’s “zero-sugar, high-protein” cereal in my Instagram feed was uncomfortably well targeted to my lifelong love of cereal and eerily well timed to capitalize on my recent health changes. I’m not proud that a social media ad enticed me to spend $40 on four boxes of cereal, but it turned out better than some other pandemic-era online-shopping impulses. Magic Spoon has proven satisfying enough that I’m on my third order.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/magic-spoon-cereal-review/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment