Tuesday, August 10, 2021

The Best MagSafe Accessories for Your iPhone 12

I’m lazy. It’s not that I find it particularly tough to plug a cable into my phone when it’s time to charge, but if I can shave a millisecond off the process or do it with even a hair less thought, I’d like to. That’s why I appreciate Apple’s MagSafe system. Introduced as part of the iPhone 12 lineup in late 2020, MagSafe uses hidden magnets embedded in the phone to align it with compatible wireless chargers, stands, and other accessories. So now when I sit down at my desk, I can simply slap my phone onto a MagSafe charging stand. And when I head to bed and it’s dark, I don’t have to fiddle with a Lightning cable. MagSafe doesn’t do anything you can’t do without magnets, but it does make those things a little more convenient and foolproof.



from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/magsafe-accessories-for-iphone/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment