Wednesday, May 26, 2021

The Best Chicken Coop and Accessories

Raising chickens is a joy. Hens lay colorful, delicious eggs, they’re delightful to be around, and they’re very photogenic. I often have a few hens surrounding me while I garden, and my daughter’s favorite likes to be picked up for cuddles. But my husband is less charmed. “I’ve spent some of the most disgusting moments of my life in that chicken coop,” he told me recently. Behind every glossy photo of a fluffy hen in a spotless designer coop, there are gritty realities that usually involve poop. Anyone considering a small backyard flock needs to understand the good, the bad, and the smelly before committing.



from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/guides/best-chicken-coops/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment