Wednesday, March 17, 2021

There’s a $150-per-Month Fitness App Transforming ‘Pitch Perfect’ Author Mickey Rapkin Into Chris Evans

It took a pandemic for me to finally break up with my trainer.

We had been working out together for almost three years. But as in any long-term relationship, things had started to feel ... routine. Sometimes I didn’t break a sweat. He really wanted to be a tattoo artist. Still, I couldn’t bring myself to do it. Sometimes I think we would have worked out together forever had it not been for, well, 2020. I continued to pay him through the first lockdown because it felt like the right thing to do, but really because I hate confrontation.



from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/blog/pitch-perfect-mickey-rapkin-fitness-app/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment