Thursday, September 7, 2023

These Cheap and Durable Leggings Are Great for Challenging Hikes (and Lazy Lounging)

As a clumsy hiker, I’m no stranger to scraped palms, bruised knees, and ripped pants. Hitting the ground at least once an outing is almost always guaranteed, even when I’m on the easiest trails.

Over the last few years, these frequent falls and stumbles have resulted in a graveyard of torn, battered yoga pants. So on a recent hike, as I started my trek to the bottom of the Black Canyon of the Gunnison in Colorado, down a steep trail composed mostly of loose gravel and rocks, I had already made peace with the likelihood that my cheap leggings would be reduced to tatters.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/blog/cheap-leggings-great-for-hikes-and-lounging/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment