Thursday, August 31, 2023

Why This Natori Underwear Is the Best I’ve Ever Worn

Until recently, my top drawer was stuffed with ill-fitting, outfit-spoiling underwear—and I know I’m not the only one with this problem.

The woes that plague women’s underthings are so numerous, in fact, that a whole vocabulary has sprung up to describe them: muffin top, camel toe, whale tail, wedgie, and of course, visible panty line (aka VPL). I’ve suffered all those afflictions and more in my search for the perfect pair.

But at long last (and with a little help from my friends), I’ve found them: the Natori Bliss French Cut Briefs.

These briefs are chic, indulgently comfy, and the first ones I reach for when the laundry is freshly done. It’s no wonder we made them a pick in our guide to the best women’s underwear.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/blog/why-we-love-natori-bliss-underwear/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment