Thursday, July 20, 2023

These Essentials Will Let You Work From Anywhere

As a freelance writer and editor, I’ve been working from home for over a decade. And since I have freedom of location, I’ve also worked from airplanes, Airbnb properties, coffee shops, camper vans, libraries, parks, and beyond. In 2020, my husband worked as a traveling nurse, and we moved every 12 weeks; I never had a “proper” desk setup and instead began to put together a mobile office that would allow me to work from anywhere.

“The people who write about working from home for Wirecutter have all been testing these products in their personal and professional lives for years,” said Wirecutter senior editor Erica Ogg, who covers all things related to power and working from home. “Our picks stand out for their quality, usefulness, and durability.”

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/work-from-anywhere-essentials/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment