Tuesday, January 31, 2023

The Best Budget Digital Piano for Beginners

My 38-year musical journey began the first time I sat down at my cousin’s piano. My parents were able to foster this newfound passion by picking up a cheap, upright acoustic piano for me to practice on, but due to its age it had issues that made playing challenging. This is why Wirecutter recommends a good, affordable digital piano for beginners. If you’re looking to begin your (or your child’s) journey with music, the Casio CDP-S150 is an excellent choice because it suitably replicates the feel of an acoustic piano but costs less and requires less space.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/best-budget-digital-piano-for-beginners/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment