Monday, May 9, 2022

A KVM Switch Saved My Desk From Cable Clutter

I’m neurotic about my desk space. I can’t work unless my space is completely clear and organized, and I’ve spent an unconscionable amount of time below my desk like a mechanic under a hood, meticulously hiding loose cables. But even after all that work, I was often frustrated by the tedious dance of plugging and unplugging all of my peripherals every time I wanted to switch between my work and personal computers. So I started looking for ways to simplify the swap between two computers sharing the same monitor, and thankfully, I found KVM switches.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/blog/kvm-switch-to-declutter-desk/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment