Friday, March 11, 2022

How the Philips SmartSleep Sunrise Alarm Clock Changed My Life: A Love Story

Not to be hyperbolic, but this alarm clock changed my life. It reached deep into my soul and yanked out someone I didn’t even know I had inside: a morning person. Not the type of morning person who immediately laces up their sneakers and hits the pavement, but the type who gets up before the sun to claim a little of the day for themselves. The magical span of time between 5:30 and 6:30 a.m. is completely and utterly mine (and maybe my cat’s). Most of that I owe to the Philips SmartSleep Wake-Up Light HF3520 sunrise alarm clock.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/money/love-letter-philips-smartsleep-alarm-clock/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment