Monday, January 17, 2022

Why We Love the Nidra Deep Rest Eye Mask

When I moved to New York City a few years ago, I quickly learned that I would need to make some lifestyle adjustments to survive. I got comfier walking shoes, a set of noise-cancelling headphones, and a slew of sleep aids to help me snooze through the lights, sounds, and vibrations of the city that never sleeps. The Nidra Deep Rest Eye Mask was a small but crucial addition to my reserves. It shuts out ever-blazing street lights as well as the rising sun after a late night of dancing. Plus, it’s so lightweight and comfortable that I forget I’m wearing it.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/nidra-deep-rest-eye-mask-review/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS%20Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment